Effective Date : 15/04/2015
1. Information Collection and UseWe collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address.
- Information about your business, such as company name, address, business type.
We use this information to:
- fulfill your order;
- send you an order confirmation;
- assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products;
- send you requested a product or information;
- respond to customer service requests;
- send you communications;
- conduct due diligence; and
- respond to your questions and concerns.
Service ProvidersWe may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as processing your order/payment, registering your business or offering customer service. These companies are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services.
FramesSome of our pages utilise framing techniques to serve content to from our service providers (such as a payment processor) while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to http://www.sfm-offshore.com.
Legal DisclaimerWe may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if SFM is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information; and
- • to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
3. User Access and ChoiceIf your personal information changes, you may correct, update, amend or delete it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below or on the Contact Us page. We will respond to your request within 30 days. If you have a Corporate Service Officer assigned, please contact him/her in priority.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. If you request that we delete your personal information, we will notify you if we are unable to do so and why.
Opt-out PreferencesIf you wish to subscribe to our newsletter on the main site or when you become an SFM customer, we will use your name and email address to send you non-transactional, promotional emails from time to time. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving these emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us.
4. Tracking Technologies / CookiesTechnologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by SFM Corporate Services SA and our partners (marketing partners, SFM affiliates, analytics or service providers such as our website-based Chat service provider. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Analytics / Log FilesLog Files - As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-TargetingWe partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here.
Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
5. SecurityThe security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card, bank account or proprietary business information) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Additional Information
Links to Third Party Sites
Social Media Widgets
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. These testimonials are pulled from a third party service provider, which may ask for your personal information, including your name and email address. Though we do not post the personally identifiable information to our site, if you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact the data controller.
Changes to This Policy
7. Contact UsSFM Corporate Services SA
15, Rue du Cendrier
+41 22 311 03 83