List of our Shelf Companies
What is a shelf company ?
Off the shelf companies are corporate entities that have been established by a provider, who holds the company until a purchaser is found. Post transaction, the ownership of the company transfers from the provider to the third party, who then commences trading activity under the company name. The benefits of purchasing an off the shelf company includes:
- To the time it would take to create a new corporation
- To allow contract bidding (some jurisdictions require a fixed business age to allow this functionality)
- To create the appearance of corporate longevity
Note : shelf companies are usually more expensive than newly incorporated companies because of their age.
- BARNEY welfare invest ltdSeychelles28/08/20133550 €
- Coco LLCDelaware10/11/20161285 €
- GALYMOR INTERNATIONAL LIMITEDBVI29/09/20152425 €
- Injection Mold Consulting LimitedSeychelles12/08/20142860 €
- LERKHALL INTERNATIONAL S.A.Panama19/08/20152570 €
- Remington Financial LLCDelaware21/06/20161680 €
- STERLING LAKE LIMITEDBelize11/10/20161135 €
- Westwork LimitedBelize11/10/20161135 €